Motherhood By Design
Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Motherhood By Design!
What is Motherhood by Design?
Motherhood By Design is brought to you by Motherhood By Design Pty Ltd (us, we our). Motherhood By Design is a subscription service that provides our subscribers with access to an amazing range of programs, videos, informational content, factsheets and other audio-visual entertainment (Content) which can be streamed directly to compatible televisions, computers, phones, tablets and other devices (Devices).
To access the range of our Services you will need to sign up as an Motherhood By Design subscriber (Subscription). Amongst other things, Subscription gives you partial access to the Motherhood By Design Content, related to what stage you are at on your journey. You also have the option to unlock the next chapter by simply clicking the unlock button on the section you are wanting access to. The aim of this is to give you the information you need to now first without bombarding you with too much content and becoming overwhelmed and overloaded.
You can select either monthly Subscription or annual Subscription. We will charge you a fee either monthly or annually for your Subscription depending on which option you select when signing up (Subscription Fee).
Subscription will commence on the day you first pay your Subscription Fee and will expire one calendar month thereafter for a monthly Subscription, or twelve months thereafter for an annual Subscription.
The Subscription Fee is currently:
- Monthly $18.00
- Yearly $196.00
Pricing includes current GST (Goods and services tax).
On signing up for Subscription, you must provide us with a current, valid, accepted method of paying the Subscription Fee (Payment Method). We currently only accept Paypal, Visa and MasterCard. Your Payment Method can be changed through My Profile.
By signing up for Subscription and providing us with a Payment Method you authorise us to automatically charge you the Subscription Fee via the Payment Method.
The Subscription Fee is charged in advance via direct debit monthly or annually (depending on which Subscription you selected), on the date corresponding to the date on which you initially commenced payment for your Subscription (Billing Date). Your Billing Date can be found via the ‘View Billing Details’ section of My Profile.
We may vary your Billing Date without notice at times to account for:
- differences between months (e.g. if your monthly Billing Date is the 31st, for 30 day months you will be charged on the 30th);
- where your Payment Method has not been charged successfully and we are re-attempting to charge you;
- leap years; or
- where you have changed from monthly to annual Subscription or vice versa.
You may download a tax invoice for payments in the ‘My Account’ section.
The issuer of your Payment Method may charge you a foreign transaction fee or other charges for payment of the Subscription Fee if you are not based in Australia.
The Subscription Fee is inclusive of all other fees and taxes (if applicable).
Termination by you
You can terminate your Subscription at any time by sending written notice to email@example.com or through ‘My Account’.
You will still have full access to the Services and be required to pay for your Subscription until the next Billing Date.
For example, if you have an annual Subscription you will still have full access to the Services and be required to pay for your Subscription until the anniversary of the date you first paid for your Subscription.
You need to terminate your Subscription at least three clear days before the next Billing Date otherwise your Subscription will automatically renew for the same term.
For example, if you first paid for a monthly Subscription on the 7th of October, you need to let us know that you are terminating your Subscription by the 3rd of November otherwise you will have to pay for the Subscription up until the 6th of December.
Termination by us
By signing up for a Subscription, you accept and agree that:
- you must be at least 18 years of age, or the age that you are considered an adult in your country;
- all the information you have provided us in relation to your Subscription is true and accurate and you will inform us of any changes;
- you will only access the Services for your own personal, non-commercial use under a limited, non-exclusive, personal and non-transferable license which we hereby grant to you during your Subscription in order to stream the Content;
- you will only stream the Content on up to five Devices in total;
- you will not attempt to do any of the following:
- circumvent, remove or alter any digital rights management, anti-piracy or other protective measures used in connection with the Services and Content;
- decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble the Services or manipulate, impair or disable the Content or Services in any way; or
- attempt to bypass any technology which prevents access to the Content in certain geographic locations;
- we may use any comments, information, ideas, reviews, techniques or any other material contained in any communication you may send to us or post on the Services (User Content), without payment to you, for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, marketing, product development and improving the Services. In addition, you agree not to enforce any moral rights in and to the User Content, to the extent permitted by law;
- your User Content must not be defamatory, misleading, harassing, illegal, false, obscene, threatening, pornographic, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive or infringe on the rights of third parties;
- you are solely responsible for your User Content;
- we may remove your User Content without notice;
- on some Devices, you will need to install the Motherhood By Design application or third party software to access the Services and Content. Any software you install in connection with the Services may update from time to time without notice and may vary in functionality across Devices.
The quality, availability and speed of delivery of streamed Content via the Services may vary from time to time due to a number of factors such as:
- your internet connection – an internet connection is required to access the Services. Bandwidth and data limits may vary depending on your provider. You are responsible for establishing an internet connection and for all internet access charges;
- your location – the Content is only available in, and may vary between, the countries in which we offer the Services;
- Content changes – we are frequently updating our database to bring you the latest and greatest Content. Accordingly, the Content may vary from time to time without notice;
- your Device/s – you are responsible for ensuring your Device/s are compatible with the Services and Content. Note that compatibility may change from time to time.
The Services, including the Content, may contain opinions, advice, website links and promotional offers in connection with or provided by third parties and third party software may be required to access the Services or Content (Third Party Content). Please note that we are not responsible for any Third Party Content and your use and reliance on Third Party Content may be subject to terms and conditions set by that third party. We do not necessarily endorse, control, sponsor or approve of any Third Party Content, especially medical tests, practitioners, products, procedures or treatments, and you use and rely on any Third Party Content at your own risk.
Any information provided via the Services is for your general information only and is not intended to be a substitute for independent professional advice, particularly medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. You should always consider your own circumstances and use your own judgement in deciding whether to rely on any information obtained from the Services. You should always seek advice from a qualified medical practitioner for health issues. Contact your doctor or emergency services if you think you may have a medical emergency.
Intellectual Property Rights
All copyrights, trademarks, patents and other intellectual property rights in and on our website and all content and software located on the site shall remain the sole property of The Membership Guys or its licensors. The use of our trademarks, content and intellectual property is forbidden without the express written consent from “Motherhood By Design”.
You must not:
- Republish material from our website without prior written consent.
- Sell or rent material from our website.
- Reproduce, duplicate, create derivative, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for any purpose.
- Redistribute any content from our website, including onto another website.
You agree to use our website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the website. Prohibited behavior includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any other user, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within our website.
You must not use our website to send unsolicited commercial communications. You must not use the content on our website for any marketing related purpose without our express written consent.
Use of External Links
www.motherhoodbd.com may contain links to many other websites. Motherhood By Design cannot guarantee the accuracy of information found at any linked site. Links to or from external sites not owned or controlled by Motherhood By Design do not constitute an endorsement by Motherhood By Design or any of its employees of the sponsors of these sites or the products or information presented therein.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
We may in the future need to restrict access to parts (or all) of our website and reserve full rights to do so. If, at any point, we provide you with a username and password for you to access restricted areas of our website, you must ensure that both your username and password are kept confidential.
Use of Testimonials
In accordance to with the FTC guidelines concerning the use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising, please be aware of the following:
Testimonials that appear on this site are actually received via text, audio or video submission. They are individual experiences, reflecting real life experiences of those who have used our products and/or services in some way. They are individual results and results do vary. We do not claim that they are typical results. The testimonials are not necessarily representative of all of those who will use our products and/or services.
The testimonials displayed in any form on this site (text, audio, video or other) are reproduced verbatim, except for correction of grammatical or typing errors. Some may have been shortened. In other words, not the whole message received by the testimonial writer is displayed when it seems too lengthy or not the whole statement seems relevant for the general public.
Protecting your Subscription
All rights attaching to a Subscription you created are granted to you only. You must not give your password to anyone else. You are responsible for any use of your Subscription by a third party.
To prevent other people from contacting us and making unauthorised changes to your Subscription, you should not give any details of your Subscription or Payment Method to anyone else.
We will never ask for Payment Method details via email. Always access your sensitive Subscription information by going directly to My Profile and not through a hyperlink in an email, even if it looks official.
You should de-activate your Subscription if your Device is lost or stolen. To deactivate a Device, follow the instructions on My Profile.
Let’s stay in touch
If we need to get in touch with you, we will usually send an email to the address you provided when you signed up for the Subscription or a message via My Profile. Make sure you check both of these communication methods because this is how we will send important information like transaction confirmations, payment authorisations and password change requests. Any electronic communications given by us should be treated as notice given in writing.
We will also send you information such as Motherhood By Design newsletters, special offers, surveys and promotional announcements via email, My Profile or otherwise. If you’d rather not receive this stuff you can opt out via the ‘Email Preferences’ section of My Profile on the Motherhood By Design website.
Other ways you can get in touch with us include:
If you need help with your Subscription, you can click on the ‘Help’ link or ‘Live Chat Support’ feature on the Motherhood By Design website. You can also reach us via any of the contact options above.
In certain instances, our support team may best be able to assist you by using a remote access support tool through which we have full access to your computer. If you do not want us to have this access, you should not consent to support through the remote access tool, and we will assist you through other means.
We may involve your Subscription in testing various aspects of the Services and our support systems from time to time, which you may opt out of via an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or a message through My Profile.
Our goal is to provide you with the best range of health and wellness content possible. We are constantly working to achieve this, however we cannot promise that everything will be perfect all of the time.
The Services and Content are provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ with all faults and without warranty. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we do not guarantee, represent or warrant to you that the Services or the Content:
- are provided error-free or uninterrupted;
- are or will remain compatible with any Device/s;
- are or will remain available in your location; or
- provide accurate, reliable, suitable or complete advice or information;
- that the Services are free of viruses or other spyware that could damage your Device/s.
We disclaim all liability for any loss or damage (including, but not limited to, special, indirect, consequential loss or damage or loss of profits) howsoever arising directly or indirectly in connection with items 1-6 above and the use of the Services and the Content by you or any third party.
We take copyright protection very seriously. If you believe your work has been reproduced or distributed in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or if you are aware of any infringing material available through our Services please notify us via our Contact Us page.
We do not accept unsolicited materials or ideas for content – please do not send them to us. Because we do not read unsolicited materials we need to protect ourselves in case we come up with an idea that is similar to yours. Accordingly, should you send any unsolicited materials or ideas, you do so with the understanding that no payment of any sort will be provided to you, and you are waiving any claim against us regarding the use of such materials and ideas, even if we implement an idea or material that is substantially similar to what you submitted to us.
- Severance. If any part of the Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, the invalid or unenforceable part will be given effect to the greatest extent possible and the remainder will remain in full force and effect.
- Jurisdiction. The Website is controlled by us from our offices in Australia. These Terms and all performances and claims of every nature (including without limitation, contract, tort and strict liability) relating in any way to the Website will be governed by the laws of Australia, without regard to any conflicts of laws principles that would result in the application of the law of a different jurisdiction. You and Motherhood By Design agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within Sunshine Coast, Australia. You hereby waive any claim or defense that such forum is not convenient or proper, and consent to service of process by any means authorized by Australia or federal law.
- Limitations on Actions. Any action concerning any dispute you may have with respect to the Website must be commenced by you within one year after the cause of the dispute arises, or the cause of action is barred.
- No Waiver. The failure of Motherhood By Design to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms, including any failure to act with respect to a breach, will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision or Motherhood by Design’s right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. We suggest that you print out a copy of these Terms for your records.
If you have a complaint, you may contact us at Motherhood By Design. Email, Profile page.
NOTICE RE: TRADEMARKS
The trademark Motherhood By Design and all other trademarks used in the Website are owned or used under license by Motherhood By Design. The names of third parties and their products mentioned may be their trademarks. You may not use any of the above or other trademarks displayed on the Website. All rights are reserved.
NOTICE RE COPYRIGHT OWNERSHIP: © ______ Motherhood By Design. All rights reserved.
All content on the Website is subject to intellectual property rights, contractual or other protection. The intellectual property rights are owned by us or our licensors. No content may be copied, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted or transmitted in any way except as provided expressly in the Terms or with our prior express written consent. Modification or use of the materials for any other purpose may violate intellectual property rights.
Linking to us
Please contact us via our Contact Us page if you would like to place a link to our Motherhood By Design website on your page.
Last updated November 2019