Healthy Snack & Freezer Friendly!
Enjoy this as a snack or a main meal. A great way to get those extra veggies in each day.
Ingredients for Zucchini Fritters
- ¼ cup spring onion, finely chopped
- ½ cup fresh favourite herbs (I use coriander or rosemary or basil) finely chopped
- optional: 1 chilli
- 4 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 3 organic/free range eggs, beaten
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 x sweet potato – grated
- 3 x white potatoes – grated
- 3 x zucchini
- coconut oil or ghee for cooking
- Combine all ingredients except oil into a bowl and mix well
- Heat oil or ghee in frying pan over medium heat. When hot, drop in large tablespoons of batter.
- Cook on both sides until gold and crispy
- Serve with sweet chilli sauce or olive oil and salad or even use as toast with your egg for breakfast.