A ‘must have’ membership that provides online sessions & classes in fitness, dance, yoga and educational talks & interviews for new and expectant parents.
‘Motherhood By Design’ is a carefully created online hub for new and expecting parents, who want the flexibility of time and having choice in what they want to do. Feel motivated and inspired by others on how to journey through from Bump to Motherhood.
If you want to feel strong and energised again, but not sure how. Or perhaps you’d like some motivation or ideas on what to do next, or how to workout at home, then this is for you.
Why is Motherhood By Design so different?
By integrating 8 different mothering styles into the learning, understand how to relate as Mothers, we believe is the missing piece in the Motherhood Journey, no matter what you are doing.
You can re-visit as many times as you like, and choose from over 100 pages of content, 50 videos and interviews, 50 factsheets and templates, 50 recipes, 30 educational blogs and reviews; we are dedicated to finding and creating more informative videos and content every month.
Fertility & Pre-conception
- Are you ready to have a baby?
- We provide information on planning for pregnancy.
- Relationship Audit Worksheets.
- Get your body ready with fertility cleansing and detox.
- Fertility nutrition and exercise.
- Factsheets, checklists, step-by-step program.
- Healthy tips and advice to conceive.
- Support Mum to be and Grow a healthy baby.
- Education for healthy body, mind, baby and YOU!
- Getting prepared for pregnancy.
- What YOU need to know in EACH trimester.
- Ideas for nutrition and exercise for pregnancy.
- Checklists, factsheets, videos and more.
- Learn Strategies for your journey and new Motherhood.
- Share and listen to real life stories and interviews.
- Create and learn to be intuitive to your experience.
4th Trimester / Post Natal Recovery
- Unlock when you are in your Third trimester, or afterwards. (1st year after birth).
- In-depth 6-8 week step by step “Confident Trimester” program.
- Learn about the importance of post-natal recovery, healing, bonding and growing baby.
- Ideas and plans for nutrition and exercise
- How to reduce the risk of post natal depression and severity of baby blues.
- Create your own ‘personal tool’ box or ‘Mumma’s Handbag’ of strategies for Motherhood.
- This can be unlocked when you are ready, start around your babies first birthday.
- Motherhood program includes exercise & nutrition plans.
- Videos and interviews to have you feeling confident.
- Stories from Mothers, advice, daily routines, struggles and wins.
- Up to date in neuroscience and other alternative therapies.
- Information to understand your Mothering style, and how to adapt and optimise your way of Mothering.
Complete the free “Unique Mothering Style” Quiz.
Find out your best qualities and learn how to become more resilient in your Motherhood.
Do you want to have a healthy Pregnancy & be the best, happy Mother you can be?
Having all this information in one place, and being guided through step by step, it will save many tears and frustrations, and also take out the guess work in what to do. Allow yourself to feel motivated, inspired and become empowered in your unique mothering journey.
With our specialised pre and post natal memberships and courses now online, it also makes it more affordable to get what you need, now.
New recipes and educational content released every month!
Become a Member Today
Life is forever changing, and you can’t plan things, one day to the next, or even minute by minute, anything can happen. So if we are living in this unpredictable world, our best chances of moving with it, is to learn how to adapt the most graceful, less reactive way as possible.
This website will be constantly updated and adding new and exciting topics, videos, interviews, and much much, more, to be able to co-inside with these conditions of unpredictable life situations.
Step by Step
The step by step programs allows you to move through at your own pace as well as communicate with like-minded Mothers. It’s safe space to share your unique qualities and a space to let your light shine without judgement.
As the members grow, so will the content, groups, events and workshops. To be able to accommodate for new research, life situations and new experiences to share.
Finding a Balance Can Be Hard
Learning what style of Mother we are, helps us to understand certain situations, and not to be so hard on ourselves. As we are our own worse enemy at times.
Learning flexibility and ‘going with the flow’ is sometimes still a challenging one for me. It is important for us and our families that we learn to become intuitive in our decisions, so not only can we create more happiness, but also have an awareness and pass on how to create balance in each aspect of our lives.
About Amanda & ‘MBD’
‘Motherhood By Design’ is a carefully created online hub for overwhelmed and frustrated mothers seeking support, information, connection and inspiration on their mothering journey.
I was inspired to create this space to help you better understand and embrace your unique mothering design and free yourself from the ever present confusion, judgements and comparisons, we mothers deal with everyday. To read more click below >>
Join Today for only
$12 / month
Unlimited access to all things mother and baby for as little as $12 / month or pay upfront for a year for $120.
Wanting one on one sessions? We do that as well! Contact us for more information.
Your Membership Details!
Learn How it Works!
Education & Support
Educating & supporting women through fertility, pre-conception, healthy pregnancy, post-natal & Motherhood, in mind, body, baby and you.
Learn about you!
Learn your own unique natural flow and understand who you are, what style of Mother you are, through the spiritual essence of animals. What to embrace, and what to let go of. What to love, and what not to fight against. Understand where you fit in, and our best qualities to optimise our way of Mothering. (Quizz here)
Unlock the myths of motherhood
Unlocking the myths and masks of Motherhood. We hide ourselves well when necessary, and hide hidden truths about Fertility, Pregnancy, Labour, Birth, Post natal recovery and Motherhood. Why is it that we withhold information and our stories?
MOVE - NOURISH - MIND
MOVE – NOURISH – MIND: Nutrition, exercise, personal training, yoga, varied programs, neuro science, experts, videos, links, recipes, interviews, real stories, mindset, mediation, natural healing, home remedies, recommendations, blog, fact sheets, sustainable meal plans.
Through this membership platform, understand your journey with confidence, peace of mind and natural flow. Listen to those who uplift your spirits and share you same concerns.
I specialise in working with overthinking Mothers, feeling overwhelmed and frustrated with all the knowledge out there. I have put this together in a simplified way, which has been carefully constructed in a way each Mother can understand and use in life.
Don't overthink it
Type in your name, age, and at what stage you are at in your Motherhood journey. Releasing a bite size amount of information so you don’t feel bombarded and overwhelmed. (Bite more than you can chew) Too much information for the overthinking/over analysing Mother. Overly responsible Mother.